5-Step Proven Formula for Fast and Easy Battery Reconditioning
- 3 key factors for restoring batteries instead of buying them
- What kind of batteries can you recondition?
- So this simple 5-step formula will allow you to recondition almost any battery
- Green business: Battery rebuilding and refurbishing
Large corporations conceal the real picture that almost any battery can be charged and fully reconditioned at home.
If they tell you this, they will just lose their money. Their aim is to make you spend tens and hundreds of dollars on various accumulators and batteries for your car, mobile phone, notebook, pocket lamp, drill, toys for your children, golf cart, and dozens of other devices.
Stop doing it! Today you will learn how to recondition dead batteries using the simple 5-step formula.
- You will totally forget about buying new batteries for your car, cell phones, laptops and other devices
- You will learn how to recondition almost dead batteries quickly and easily.
- You will be able to make hundreds and thousands (!) of dollars, buying old batteries for a song or even getting them for free (!) and selling with a huge profit after basic reconditioning (of course if you want to try yourself in this interesting business).
Absolutely all batteries fall into disrepair and even if you don’t have any clue about it, you can master this easy repair technique.
- Significantly saves the family budget. An average family spends hundreds and even thousands of dollars on batteries annually. The system works in such a way that batteries are used everywhere, the world needs more and more autonomous power, while the income of corporations is constantly growing.
- Environmental protection According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, batteries make more than 50 percent of toxic emissions of all urban waste. Just one AA battery from your TV remote control pollutes 400 liters of water. That is the approximate amount of water you drink in 6 months. 2 discarded batteries (as in a standard TV remote) contaminate as much water as you drink for a whole year. Just imagine the harm which is done by the batteries of cars, trucks and industrial equipment! If you leave things as they are, your grandchildren will live in the world which will be significantly worse, than it is today.
- Profitable and simple eco-friendly home based business.There are batteries in cars, trucks, boats, golf carts, lift trucks, solar systems, medical and industrial equipment, and this is not a cheap home fun, but highly profitable business.This business also has its sub-niches, for example charging batteries for taxi companies. The batteries of those yellow cars work in hard mode. Short trips on short distances in dense city traffic push the batteries to the limit of their lifespan.Another option is replacing and reconditioning batteries in electric car, electric lift trucks and golf carts. Because only an electric motor is used there, their batteries wear off much faster, so they require more frequent maintenance and charging.
3 leaders that control 62% of the battery market
Batteries are divided by chemical composition, lithium, acid, and alkaline batteries are the most popular on the market. More than 37% of the market is occupied by Li-ion batteries, and the three leaders share 62% of the market:
Figure 1: Market share (income) of the producers of
various types of batteries:
- 37% Lithium-ion (mobile phones, laptops)
- 20% Lead acid, starter car battery
- 15% Alkaline, primary (small appliances, AAA/AA)
- 8% Lead acid, stationary
- 6% Zinc-carbon, primary
- 5% Lead acid, deep-cycle
- 3% Nickel-metal-hydride
- 3% Lithium, primary
- 2% Nickel-cadmium
- 1% Other
Almost any of them, see for yourself: