Battery Reconditioning Guides
Courses Scam Reviews
How to Recondition ANY battery – The DIY Battery Reconditioning Station
5-Step Proven Formula for Fast and Easy Battery Reconditioning
Large corporations conceal the real picture that almost any battery can be charged and fully reconditioned at home.
If they tell you this, they will just lose their money. Their aim is to make you spend tens and hundreds of dollars on various accumulators and batteries for your car, mobile phone, notebook, pocket lamp, drill toys for your children, golf cart, and dozens of other devices.
Stop doing it! Today you will learn how to recondition dead batteries using the simple 5-step formula.
- You will totally forget about buying new batteries for your car, cell phones, laptops and other devices
- You will learn how to recondition almost dead batteries quickly and easily.
- You will be able to make hundreds and thousands (!) of dollars, buying old batteries for a song or even getting them for free (!) and selling with a huge profit after basic reconditioning (of course if you want to try yourself in this interesting business).
Absolutely all batteries fall into disrepair and even if you don’t have any clue about it, you can master this easy repair technique.
3 key factors for restoring batteries instead of buying them
- Significantly saves the family budget. An average family spends hundreds and even thousands of dollars on batteries annually. The system works in such a way that batteries are used everywhere, the world needs more and more autonomous power, while the income of corporations is constantly growing.
- Environmental protection According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, batteries make more than 50 percent of toxic emissions of all urban waste. Just one AA battery from your TV remote control pollutes 400 liters of water. That is the approximate amount of water you drink in 6 months. 2 discarded batteries (as in a standard TV remote) contaminate as much water as you drink for a whole year. Just imagine the harm which is done by the batteries of cars, trucks and industrial equipment! If you leave things as they are, your grandchildren will live in the world which will be significantly worse, than it is today.
- Profitable and simple eco-friendly home based business. There are batteries in cars, trucks, boats, golf carts, lift trucks, solar systems, medical and industrial equipment, and this is not a cheap home fun, but highly profitable business. This business also has its sub-niches, for example charging batteries for taxi companies. The batteries of those yellow cars work in hard mode. Short trips on short distances in dense city traffic push the batteries to the limit of their lifespan. Another option is replacing and reconditioning batteries in electric car, electric lift trucks and golf carts. Because only an electric motor is used there, their batteries wear off much faster, so they require more frequent maintenance and charging.
3 leaders that control 62% of the battery market
Batteries are divided by chemical composition, lithium, acid, and alkaline batteries are the most popular on the market.
More than 37% of the market is occupied by Li-ion batteries, and the three leaders share 62% of the market:
- 37% Lithium-ion (mobile phones, laptops)
- 20% Lead acid, starter car battery
- 15% Alkaline, primary (small appliances, AAA/AA)
- 8% Lead acid, stationary
- 6% Zinc-carbon, primary
- 5% Lead acid, deep-cycle
- 3% Nickel-metal-hydride
- 3% Lithium, primary
- 2% Nickel-cadmium
- 1% Other
What kind of batteries can you recondition?
Almost any of them, see for yourself:
The good news is that you can easily and inexpensively recondition almost any type of batteries.
So this simple 5-step formula will allow you to recondition almost any battery
- Identify the battery type (Li-ion, Lead Acid, Nickel, etc)
- Test the battery and determine its starting point (resource, wear, a degree of charging)
- (If necessary) Carry out the repair process by following the instructions
- Charge the battery to the maximum capacity at home
- Read the care instructions for your battery type to extend the life of your battery totally free of charge
A green business idea for Eco-Minded Entrepreneurs: Battery rebuilding and refurbishing
- You get very cheap old batteries for a song, or for free (most often the owners are glad to get rid of this trash)
- Clean off corrosion, oil marks or electrolyte
- Restore their capacity (if necessary)
- Then you sell the repaired battery with good profit and limited warranty.
- Golf clubs use golf carts
- Warehouse complexes use loaders
- Solar and wind power stations accumulate electric energy also in batteries, this is the most expensive part of the system which requires maintenance.
Learn more about this business from our free course – How to become a Battery Reconditioning Expert in 5 Steps.
By the way, according to statistics, an average family spends on batteries and related products about $140-340. And you can minimize your costs; people can count their money, especially when it comes to regular (!) costs.
After completing TheBatteryStation.com course you will learn
- How to distinguish a working battery from a dead one, just by taking it in hand
- 2 easy ways of checking a cell phone battery without a device
- How to easily identify dead batteries in laptops, mobile phones, cars, electric cars, motorcycles, boats and even in Tesla using the simple Multimeter which costs $9.99
- How to recondition almost dead batteries at home quickly and easily.