How to make a simple battery with one’s own hand? This is easy, and you are going to need just few components! By the way, you can get a huge amount of useful interesting information about batteries of all types on free online workshop HOW TO BECOME A BATTERY RECONDITIONING EXPERT IN 5 STEPS.
1. Firstly we have to clean coins. Put coins into the can filled with vinegar; add some salt. The coins are going to look brand new very soon.
2. Take a list of cardboard and encircle the coin 8-10 times.
3. Cut out encircled coins.
4. Put the coins back into the can and leave them for a while.
5. Take a list of foil. Fold it several times until folded foil becomes a square just a bit larger than a coin.
6. Encircle the coin on foil square.
7. Cut out foil “coins”.
8. Now you are ready to start assembling the battery. Arrange vertically all the coins in the following order from bottom to top: copper coin, cardboard coin, foil coin and so forth. Continue arranging components until you run low.
9. The last component on top has to be copper coin.
10. Here is what you have had so far.
11. Use multimeter (if you own one) to measure voltage on the battery.
12. Take a stripe of sticky tape. Paste a wire on it, set the battery on the wire, put another wire on top and wrap everything up with sticky tape.
13. Fix metal terminals to free wire ends.
Your battery is ready!
Right now get some more tricks and lifehacks about batteries of all types on free online workshop HOW TO BECOME A BATTERY RECONDITIONING EXPERT IN 5 STEPS.