One promise of the future that we’ve spent years anticipating is the idea that one day we will have no need for wires. There might be some operating in the background, but in general we are free of the messy tangles of wires that characterize much of technology today. One step towards this goal of the future is the introduction of wireless cellphone chargers.
The struggle to plug your phone in once the lights are off can be truly annoying, but wireless cellphone chargers serve to solve this problem by providing a pad or deck you can rest your phone on while it charges.
Table of Content
The future of Inductive charging for your IPhone, Samsung, or others smartphones
If you’re wondering how wireless charging works, you should know it is not completely wireless yet. The charger is still plugged into the wall via AC adaptor, but you don’t need to plug your cellphone into anything. It just rests on top of the charger, and you can focus on other things. This is called inductive charging.
How To Choose a Wireless Charger for IPhone
The number one consideration when choosing a wireless cellphone charger is whether it will work with your phone.
Step 1 – Plug the chip into you IPhone case
Step 2 – Enjoy Inductive Charging
3 characteristics of Wireless Chargers
- Design: Usually you wouldn’t think of design as the top important aspect in a purchase, but this is a purchase for convenience, so once you know it will work, you need to know how it looks in your office or your bedroom. Does it take up a lot of space? Is it easily transportable? Project how you actually intend to use the charger and then make sure the one you’re looking at will work for those purposes.
- Charge Time: Make no mistake, going wireless is a tradeoff of charge time for convenience. Charging by induction will result in a higher charge time, so determine how quickly you would need your phone charged in the middle of the day before you buy something that could drive you crazy.
- Standard: Each product follows a particular standard. Qi is the most popular one, but you should know what the options are and what phones are served by each. This is important not just in the present, but in planning for future cellphones and getting the best bang for your buck.
Nice Wireless Charger lamp
- Simple and fashionable outlook
- Stepless dimming
- Electronic touch device, control the lightness by yourself
- Touch switch
- Compatible for all QI standard wireless charging devices
Top Rated Wireless Chargers for Samsung
A survey of products found the range to be quite wide. You could pay anything from $7-$70. As long as you take the time to understand how wireless charging works, you won’t make any terrible decisions in your purchase.
Three of the top products are the TYLT VU, the ZOER Qi Wireless Charger, and the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad. A little research into each of these will reveal what sort of voltage, compatibility and look each has.
Now that you have an idea of what to look for, you should be able to make an informed purchase that brings your life that much closer to wireless promises of the future.